| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Tony Belton | |
| Date/Time: | 14/03/07 10:59:00 |
| Dear Lucille, Can I explain why I contribute although as you say I "have nothing to do with Putney"? (and I recognise that you did not mean that in anyway critically) There are clearly a very large number of Putney residents who support Labour, and indeed they had a Labour MP representing them for most of the last decade, but now they do not have an MP or tragically and rather bizarrely a single councillor, despite getting probably 30% of the votes. As the Leader of the Labour councillors I feel that I have a duty to ensure that a Labour voice gets heard in Putney. Hence I participate in the Forum, my Battersea colleague Leonie Cooper (our Housing Speaker) participates in the Putney tenants and leaseholders forum and I will be at the Council organised West Hill report back in May. and Dear Martin, Me aggressive! Come, come, I am a real pussy cat compared to Malcolm. |