| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martine Guy | |
| Date/Time: | 12/01/07 09:27:00 |
| I have absolutely no problem with there being a 63% chance of each contributor being from that persuasion. What I don't like is that those who are councillors assume we all know who they are. I've lived in Putney 25 years, but I've never heard of Martin Hime. I probably never would have spoken to him about the garden centre closure if I had known. I like to think I'm honest and was putting my views as an ordinary member of the public, I didn't know I was having a chat online with an ex-councillor. Don't you want people to know your names, so that they can vote for you at the election. It's the same thing when we had the very busy thread about the high street? Someone came on who I thought worked in Technical Services. Is there anything wrong in saying so. what's wrong with identifying yourselves and a bit of openness. |