| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martin Hime | |
| Date/Time: | 11/01/07 23:08:00 |
| I've gotter go to bed now. But support for Malcolm Grimston "nauseous"? I knew him quite well before I became a Councillor some 4 and a half years ago. I stand by what I said. He is intelligent, kind, decent and hard working and I dont think anyone, including Labour Councillors would disagee. As I said that does not mean agreeing with all he says! I am a "moderate" Conservative if you wish to know, and join you in your opposition to Iraq War. Going to war should have to be agreed by Parliament as they are now trying to do in USA. ie Presidents can't take you to war without support of Congress. Sadly the British Government still believes we can solve problems all over the world. The Government and our taxes should look after us at home, specially the needy. I only support charities who look after British people. Much of the aid given to Africa, for example, is consumed by con men. |