| Topic: | Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Lois Matcham | |
| Date/Time: | 23/01/07 13:04:00 |
| What is happening to the museum is hard to believe but we had better believe it. Wandsworth Executive Meeting last night passed black asphalt as the replacement for paving across the whole borough last night with no exception of conservation areas in a two minute murmer. To be rubber stamped on Wednesday 31st 7.30 in an meeting open to the public of the full Council. I would like to think some support will come from all who dont like the divide and rule way big issues are being rushed through simultaneously. I shall come to the museum meeting on the 26th January at 8.00 . I woulld like to think the Council Chambers would be filled with protesters at every decision meeting on all of these including the proposed withdrawal of WBCs'grant for Battersea Arts Centre.See Wandsworth Borough News article promised. |