| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Roland Gilmore | |
| Date/Time: | 26/01/07 15:03:00 |
| Malcolm, why have you wasted our time repeating your general views on this thread (political points scoring) rather than responding seriously to the alternative funding suggestions made since you requested them from us? Incidentally; I remember, pre-election, that I suggested an e-version of Brightside would be more environmentally friendly and save resources. What has been about it? It would be easy for people to opt in or out of receiving it. I too agree that I would rather see Brightside go than The Museum. No one gets hurt and you will be helping to save the planet. You have said, on more than one ocassion, it's all about choices and you have made the wrong one this time Malcolm. There appear to be many far less harmful cuts available to the council and better ways of spending our taxes than in your proposal. To claim that you have a mandate for closing the museum is hysterical nonsense. I pray that you will see the light before it's too late and prevent the good will of we voters from evaporating just as the national Conservative policy reforms are starting to take shape. |