| Topic: | Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martin Hime | |
| Date/Time: | 11/01/07 19:30:00 |
| I know Malcolm Grimston personally very well. A more hard working, intelligent, decent chap would be hard to find. I think we should be much more polite to him and grateful that he spares the time to read our Forum. We can think him wrong, but tell him so politely. Rosemary Torrington contributes to the Forum sometimes as does Leslie McDonnell occasionally. The Mayor, Jim Maddon, also. Maybe we should be inviting our other local Councillors to read this discussion, including Paul Ellis Chairman of the Environment Committee? By the way I am still not clear if there is enough room at West Hill Library to take at least most of the Museum. Nor am I clear why Malcolm thinks we need a 3rd Library in Wandsworth Town. |