| Topic: | Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martine Guy | |
| Date/Time: | 11/01/07 20:18:00 |
| Cllr Grimston has made an extremely unpopular decision and I am afraid he is going to have to take the flak that goes with it. If he really can't take words such as silly or childish, then he is a very sensitive soul. As regards my comments I do not retract one of them. I do not want to be lectured on "getting a realistic picture of the pressures many of our less well-off fellow residents face everyday." I am caring for someone elderly with terrible mental illness. Don't give me lectures on realism, I've had a life time of it close hand. Wandsworth Council have an very bad decision, in my opinion, this criticism is surely very mild compared to some of what they will have to face. |