| Topic: | Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Malcolm Grimston | |
| Date/Time: | 19/02/07 22:14:00 |
| I was unable to attend as I had a medical appointment. This is the second time that my health has been used as an excuse to attack me over the last two or three weeks - I have even been told that at the Overview and Scrutiny meeting when I had to leave the room on three occasions I should have read out my medical history beforehand. I believe these attacks are pretty low even by the standards of the personal abuse I have come to expect in this strand. Surely some standard of ethics must be maintained even towards a mere elected politician? Or is Mr Horrocks demanding that I outline the whole difficult time since my six week stay in hospital last summer? |