| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martine Guy | |
| Date/Time: | 12/01/07 12:13:00 |
| Is that what hurts Councillor, that I live in West Putney? & that I don't support your constant cutbacks. that some of us are willing to pay for services and help others less fortunate. What I didn't like was that Lucille came on line to say Martin Hime was a councillor. He never offered the information himself. Talking about useful information why did he want information on me. I think he was hoping I would say I'd never worked and lived on the benefits, so he could have a go at me. I will let you know where I stand - First time Conservative voter at last election. I thought Justine Greening looked like a decent person and I wanted to register an anti-war vote. Won't waste my vote next time. |