| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Malcolm Grimston | |
| Date/Time: | 12/03/07 09:16:00 |
| This is why I'm not really into contributing any more to this strand. Who is spreading the lie that I never visited the Museum until the day of the OSC, for example? The council regularly holds events there - I have even given out awards to looked-after children there, as well as attending numerous thank you parties for outgoing Mayors etc over the years - and on most occasions I have wandered round to see what is on display. I certainly did go round on the day of the OSC but who then decides that it must be my first trip? Who took the trouble to ask me before flying into print? Why, I wonder, make a nasty and completely untrue personal snipe like that? The contrast with the campaign over BAC - respectful, positive, professional - is I think quite stark. |