| Topic: | Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martin Hime | |
| Date/Time: | 26/02/07 14:53:00 |
| And, Tony, each time you make a comment on the forum you don't put in brackets after your name "Leader of the Labour opposition at Wandsworth Council" Why should you. You are making welcome comments to the debate. With all the goodwill in the world, I will say it matters more in theory for people to know who YOU are (not me)each time you make a comment. But this is just a discussion forum. The majority have interests of one kind or another. Lucille is a leading light in the Putney Society as is John Horrocks, and a member of the Commons Conservators. But I don't expect them to keep declaring that. I worked in the Foreign Office for many years and for Marks and Spencer. Should I declare that in case it affects my judgement? I would just like it if more people of influence joined in our debates, but I guess they are too busy? But they would not have to keep declaring their interests? And as I said last time this arose, my career is public knowledge. Check with Who's Who |