| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martin Hime | |
| Date/Time: | 12/03/07 14:04:00 |
| Martine, you are lot of fun and I am glad you contribute to this discussion. But no Council staff can be expected to come onto this forum. The same goes for most Civil Servants even the most senior. It is not their job to engage in political debate. What IS disappointing is that no Putney Councillors except Jim Maddan- good for him - and sometimes Leslie McDonnell - good for him - join this forum's discussions. I think it is a very poor show. They are supplied with computers for free by the Council, And as I said sometime ago, Eddie Lister is keen that local Councillors should join these debates. They don't need to listen to me - an old man with bad legs - but they SHOULD listen to the Leader. |