| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martine Guy | |
| Date/Time: | 11/03/07 19:23:00 |
| I really am getting lost by what Councillor Grimston is saying. How is it an exciting enhancement to have the Museum's collection split up around the Borough? - I just don't get it. As far as I can see I am going to have to get on public transport with a pram to look at different bits of the collection, instead of a nice walk into Wandsworth to see all the artefacts in one place. Also who are the "most residents" - why aren't the local papers filled with letters of support for Councillor Grimston? Why aren't all these people cheering outside the Town Hall when the councillors are meeting to discuss the Museum? All we hear and see is our opposition. Sorry, Councillor Grimston, but you have lost me. |