| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Lucille Grant | |
| Date/Time: | 12/03/07 16:47:00 |
| I agree Martin - I am very disappointed with the complete lack of response from all the Putney, Southfields and Roehampton Councillors. This has been the major topic on the Forum and in the Wandsworth Borough News since January so it can't be that it is only a minority of people who feel disquiet. A number of people tell me they read the posts on this forum with great interest, even though they do not contribute themselves. (Why not? I have a life too, as does Cedric and the others who take time and trouble to post) Many others have written in protest directly to the Council, taken part in demonstrations and signed petitions. Perhaps our councillors don't make a contribution to the debate because they know the policy is completely wrong and ill-thought out but don't feel able to say so in public? |