| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martine Guy | |
| Date/Time: | 11/03/07 18:01:00 |
| I, too, must be extremely thick, because I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what Councillor Grimston is saying. In his posting at 09:07 he says "What has emerged is an exciting enhancement of cultural activity (as understood by most residents) in the Borough." Can anyone explain what this means because I don't get it. How is it more exciting having the Museum collection split into different locations? Also have the Council conducted a survey into the cultural activities of the residents because I haven't been asked for my opinion. So who are these residents Cllr Grimston is talking about. Personally I don't really like opera, but that doesn't mean I object to supporting it out of my tax. It is part of the arts and culture, so I am happy to give it my support. |