| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martine Guy | |
| Date/Time: | 06/02/07 11:46:00 |
| What is really making me angry is the Council's refusal to try to get outside funds to keep our Museum open. I am pretty sure they said they have excellent fundraisers of their own and that they have looked at fundraising but didn't think it would work. If I phone Wandsworth Council and ask to speak to the fundraisers who am I going to be put through to. Personally, I am sceptical they even exist. Are they an outside P.R. firm? Who are they, anybody know? Please can someone give us some examples of their past work for the Council. As regards where the council tax is going, isn't it increasingly being spent on Town Hall pensions or does money for pensions come from another source? |