| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martin Hime | |
| Date/Time: | 04/03/07 20:56:00 |
| Lucille, I think you know I have never visited the Museum and I'm nearly 80 and not an appropriate person to start trying to get sponsors. Can you not see it is NOT the case that we should ask sponsors to put up money NOW for a Museum likely to close, but we should ask them to show real preliminary cash interest in supporting the Museum if can be kept open, for which their support might make it a possibility. Anyway the Museum does not need money NOW. It is the future that counts. All I am doing is trying to be helpful. It is sad if you can't see that. By the way I fear that Malcolm Grimston was driven off the Forum as so many people were rude to him personally. |