| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | John Horrocks | |
| Date/Time: | 20/02/07 15:21:00 |
| Malcolm, I am very sorry to hear that you have been unwell. I had no knowledge of this until today. Similarly, I was unaware that you had been in hospital last summer. How was I to know? Perhaps, at the start of last night's meeting, the Chairman, Councillor Maurice Heaster, could have just made your apologies and said you were unwell. He did not do this, which meant we were all left in the dark. It is a fact - that you were not at the meeting. And that is all I said. There is nothing unkind about that. May I say that I hope you are making good progress and that you will soon be back to full strength. It would also be good if you had second thoughts about the Museum! |