| Topic: | Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Lucille Grant | |
| Date/Time: | 11/01/07 22:14:00 |
| Martin perhaps you should declare that you were, until May, a hard working councillor yourself which is why you know Malcolm Grimston personally very well and not merely as an ordinary constituent like the majority of us who post on the forum. I would hope that many other councillors do read comments on the forum and are not put off by some of the more flippant posts! I do agree with you that Wandsworth really doesn't need three libraries and wonder why the question remains unanswered. Am inclined to believe, with Jonathan, that the Courthouse will be sold as surplus to requirements as it will prove unsuitable to be the a modern town centre library. Either that or another location near Southside will be found and both West Hill and Allfarthing will be closed as well as the Courthouse..... but, as I've said before, I am a cynic. |