| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Wandsworth Museum | |
| Posted by: | Martine Guy | |
| Date/Time: | 11/01/07 22:45:00 |
| Over the top because I don't agree with you! Yes I think when you come in supporting a local councillor you should have declared your interest. I thought you were just another ordinary member of the public like me. My interests are cricket, art, music and dance. I was employed for 25 years as a secretary both in the public and private sector, when I decided to stay at home for a change. I used to be a supporter of one political party, but have changed my views due to the war in Iraq. Yes my name is French. My father served in France after the second world war where he met my mother. Do you have some problem with the French? let us know your views I believe that the families of soldiers killed in Iraq may well be standing at the next election, if so they will get my vote. |