Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Epic
Posted by: John Hawkes
Date/Time: 07/10/26 21:20:00

Steven

'Not really, Michael. Richard highlighted an example of hypocrisy by a Reform MP in order to suggest that the party as a whole is tainted with hypocrisy. The other contributors have merely pointed out that other parties have hypocrites among their MPs.'

As my grandmother used to say "You might as well save your breath to cool your porridge".

Poor young Brigo will never get the point of a rational or nuanced post.

He will simply reply with a child's cartoon !


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 10:34:00 Richard Carter
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 11:57:00 Robert Wheeler
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:20:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 14:40:00 Richard Carter
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:42:00 John Hawkes
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:17:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:14:00 Robert Wheeler
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:20:00 Richard Carter
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:47:00 John Hawkes
               Reply07/10/26 16:39:00 Sue Hammond
                  Epic07/10/26 19:24:00 Michael Brigo
                     Re:Epic07/10/26 19:54:00 Steven Rose
                        Re:Re:Epic07/10/26 21:20:00 John Hawkes

Forum Home