| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | |
| Posted by: | John Hawkes | |
| Date/Time: | 07/10/26 15:47:00 |
| Mr Carter 'And your point is....?' Might I suggest it could be that Labour MPs are just as much on the make as those in any other Party. And am I right in understanding that MPs get payment of some kind to support a house in their constituency and accommodation for work at Westminster ? What's wrong with them staying at a Travel Lodge - home or away ? |
| Topic | Date Posted | Posted By |
| Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 10:34:00 | Richard Carter |
| Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 11:57:00 | Robert Wheeler |
| Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 12:20:00 | John Hawkes |
| Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 14:40:00 | Richard Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 15:42:00 | John Hawkes |
| Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 12:17:00 | John Hawkes |
| Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 15:14:00 | Robert Wheeler |
| Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 15:20:00 | Richard Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do | 07/10/26 15:47:00 | John Hawkes |
| Reply | 07/10/26 16:39:00 | Sue Hammond |
| Epic | 07/10/26 19:24:00 | Michael Brigo |
| Re:Epic | 07/10/26 19:54:00 | Steven Rose |
| Re:Re:Epic | 07/10/26 21:20:00 | John Hawkes |