Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do
Posted by: Robert Wheeler
Date/Time: 07/10/26 15:14:00

@ Richard.  OK l have done the research for you
Landlord MPs: According to analysis of Parliament's register of financial interests (reported via the Financial Times and LandlordZone), 44 Labour MPs declare themselves as landlords, making up about 11% of the party's parliamentary group.

Doesn’t matter what colour of party there is always one rule for you and one rule for them.  Ever thus.


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 10:34:00 Richard Carter
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 11:57:00 Robert Wheeler
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:20:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 14:40:00 Richard Carter
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:42:00 John Hawkes
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:17:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:14:00 Robert Wheeler
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:20:00 Richard Carter
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:47:00 John Hawkes
               Reply07/10/26 16:39:00 Sue Hammond
                  Epic07/10/26 19:24:00 Michael Brigo
                     Re:Epic07/10/26 19:54:00 Steven Rose
                        Re:Re:Epic07/10/26 21:20:00 John Hawkes

Forum Home