Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do
Posted by: John Hawkes
Date/Time: 07/10/26 15:42:00

Mr Carter

As usual you are too thick and angry to see the point of an argument or you deliberately obfuscate.

Forget Raynor's memory loss over stamp duty, after all Government Ministers are soooo busy serving the people to worry about such trivia or call in and pay an expert in the field.

The point is she has also banged on and on over the iniquity of second home ownership whilst herself being a second (or was it a third) one herself.

I believe she is now saying that if someone owns a property, second home or not, and does not live in it or let it then the Government will confiscate it.

Very Soviet.

Hope you are not in any risk of this in West Putney.

'Did Pochin make a simple mistake, did she forget that she railed against second homes in rural areas one day and 2 days later go ahead and buy one? No, like too many Reform MPs, she's a bloody hypocrite.'

For Reform read Labour and many might agree with you.

They're all the same really aren't they.


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 10:34:00 Richard Carter
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 11:57:00 Robert Wheeler
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:20:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 14:40:00 Richard Carter
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:42:00 John Hawkes
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:17:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:14:00 Robert Wheeler
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:20:00 Richard Carter
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:47:00 John Hawkes
               Reply07/10/26 16:39:00 Sue Hammond
                  Epic07/10/26 19:24:00 Michael Brigo
                     Re:Epic07/10/26 19:54:00 Steven Rose
                        Re:Re:Epic07/10/26 21:20:00 John Hawkes

Forum Home