Forum Message

Topic: Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do
Posted by: John Hawkes
Date/Time: 07/10/26 12:17:00

Mr Carter

'And there you have Reform in a nutshell.'

This obviously does not look good.

Ms Pochin was obviously lead astray by the example set by the Deputy Leader of the Labour Party Angela Rayner doing exactly the same.

I do hope Ms Pochin paid the correct amount of Stamp Duty though.😉

"politicians - don't yer luv 'em"

🎼🎵🎶"The voters all can kiss my arse, I can do what I want at last"


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 10:34:00 Richard Carter
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 11:57:00 Robert Wheeler
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:20:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 14:40:00 Richard Carter
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:42:00 John Hawkes
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:17:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:14:00 Robert Wheeler
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:20:00 Richard Carter
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:47:00 John Hawkes
               Reply07/10/26 16:39:00 Sue Hammond
                  Epic07/10/26 19:24:00 Michael Brigo
                     Re:Epic07/10/26 19:54:00 Steven Rose
                        Re:Re:Epic07/10/26 21:20:00 John Hawkes

Forum Home