Forum Message

Topic: Reply
Posted by: Sue Hammond
Date/Time: 07/10/26 16:39:00

Gobby aka Rayner is the biggest hypocrite of all.

She was very vocal in condemning the Tories Right-To-Buy scheme despite buying her former council house in 2007, and later selling it for a considerable profit. 

She also owns a house in her constituency Ashton-Under-Lyne.

Her other property is the £700,000 luxury apartment in Hove which she apparently purchased with her disabled son’s NHS compensation cash.  She may have put this property into a trust for tax or IHT purposes. 

Finally she has been given a grace-and-favour ministerial appartment in Westminster for use when she’s in London.


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 10:34:00 Richard Carter
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 11:57:00 Robert Wheeler
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:20:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 14:40:00 Richard Carter
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:42:00 John Hawkes
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:17:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:14:00 Robert Wheeler
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:20:00 Richard Carter
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:47:00 John Hawkes
               Reply07/10/26 16:39:00 Sue Hammond
                  Epic07/10/26 19:24:00 Michael Brigo
                     Re:Epic07/10/26 19:54:00 Steven Rose
                        Re:Re:Epic07/10/26 21:20:00 John Hawkes

Forum Home