Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do
Posted by: Richard Carter
Date/Time: 07/10/26 14:40:00

Desperate stuff, Robert. The independent ethics adviser Sir Laurie Magnus found she acted with integrity but breached the ministerial code by failing to seek specialist tax advice, and HMRC concluded on 14 May 2026 that she did not act deliberately or carelessly and faced no penalties or charges of tax avoidance. That is, she made a simple mistake and rectified it.

Did Pochin make a simple mistake, did she forget that she railed against second homes in rural areas one day and 2 days later go ahead and buy one? No, like too many Reform MPs, she's a bloody hypocrite.


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 10:34:00 Richard Carter
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 11:57:00 Robert Wheeler
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:20:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 14:40:00 Richard Carter
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:42:00 John Hawkes
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:17:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:14:00 Robert Wheeler
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:20:00 Richard Carter
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:47:00 John Hawkes
               Reply07/10/26 16:39:00 Sue Hammond
                  Epic07/10/26 19:24:00 Michael Brigo
                     Re:Epic07/10/26 19:54:00 Steven Rose
                        Re:Re:Epic07/10/26 21:20:00 John Hawkes

Forum Home