Forum Message

Topic: Reform: do what I say, not what I do
Posted by: Richard Carter
Date/Time: 07/10/26 10:34:00

15 June: Sarah Pochin, Reform MP for Runcorn and Helsby, writes to the housing minister raising concerns about the impact of second homes on rural communities.

17 June: Sarah Pochin, Reform MP for Runcorn and Helsby, buys a Grade II listed second home in a rural area on Anglesey.

The Office for National Statistics records that, among local authorities from 2011 to 2021, Anglesey had the largest increase in holiday home users.

And there you have Reform in a nutshell.


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 10:34:00 Richard Carter
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 11:57:00 Robert Wheeler
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:20:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 14:40:00 Richard Carter
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:42:00 John Hawkes
   Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 12:17:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:14:00 Robert Wheeler
         Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:20:00 Richard Carter
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Reform: do what I say, not what I do07/10/26 15:47:00 John Hawkes
               Reply07/10/26 16:39:00 Sue Hammond
                  Epic07/10/26 19:24:00 Michael Brigo
                     Re:Epic07/10/26 19:54:00 Steven Rose
                        Re:Re:Epic07/10/26 21:20:00 John Hawkes

Forum Home