Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax
Posted by: Ivonne Holliday
Date/Time: 04/10/26 18:33:00

Hello Lucille,
I agree with you.  What a horrible mess we are in!
I tried to read the article in Putney News but gave up - I think my patience is running very thin!  I will sit down and read it but not tonight.
My son and I agree (a chip off the old block?) but we must learn to protest French style.  I do not agree with burning buildings down but certainly we must learn to be more vociferous in our protestations.
100% (in Wandsworth) and 150% (in Hammersmith and Fulham) is truly unacceptable. 
Will my pension go up by 100%?  I somehow very much doubt it!


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 10:23:00 Richard Carter
   Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 11:57:00 Barbara Stevens
   Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 12:21:00 John Hawkes
      Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 12:47:00 Barbara Stevens
         Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 13:23:00 Sue Hammond
            Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 14:37:00 Jonathan Callaway
               Re:Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 15:09:00 Barbara Stevens
               Re:Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 15:14:00 Sue Hammond
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 16:24:00 Jonathan Callaway
                     Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 16:52:00 John Hawkes
            Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 17:10:00 Lucille Grant
               Re:Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 18:33:00 Ivonne Holliday
   Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 13:38:00 Ivonne Holliday
      Re:Re:Proposals for massive increases in Council Tax04/10/26 16:55:00 John Hawkes

Forum Home