Forum Message

Topic: Reply
Posted by: Sue Hammond
Date/Time: 08/10/26 21:08:00

“…although I made fun of the Daily Express and called it a comic, that’s not sneering…”

Isn’t it?  I don’t know what else it is then!  I suppose you could disingenuously call it constructive criticism instead?    However we would all know it’s just you sneering again because in your eyes all right-wing papers are inferior to the Guardian.   Didn’t a relative of yours work for the newspaper a few years ago?

PS Wishing you well very soon Jane x


Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 12:10:00 Sue Hammond
   Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 12:28:00 Richard Carter
      Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 13:17:00 Sue Hammond
         Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 15:32:00 John Hawkes
            Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 17:20:00 Jane Carter
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 17:33:00 Barbara Stevens
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 17:37:00 Jane Carter
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 17:47:00 Ivonne Holliday
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 18:01:00 Jane Carter
         Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 16:36:00 Richard Carter
            Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour)08/10/26 18:37:00 Steven Rose
            Reply08/10/26 21:08:00 Sue Hammond

Forum Home