| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | |
| Posted by: | Richard Carter | |
| Date/Time: | 08/10/26 16:36:00 |
| I'm not sure, Sue why you claim that I think the Guardian is the only factual newspaper because I've never said that and don't believe it anyway. And although I made fun of the Daily Express and called it a comic, that's not sneering. Sneering would have been making a sly, disparaging remark about your relying on it as a source. And I didn't do that. |
| Topic | Date Posted | Posted By |
| The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 12:10:00 | Sue Hammond |
| Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 12:28:00 | Richard Carter |
| Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 13:17:00 | Sue Hammond |
| Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 15:32:00 | John Hawkes |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 17:20:00 | Jane Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 17:33:00 | Barbara Stevens |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 17:37:00 | Jane Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 17:47:00 | Ivonne Holliday |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 18:01:00 | Jane Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 16:36:00 | Richard Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:The Danger of Rayner (and Labour) | 08/10/26 18:37:00 | Steven Rose |
| Reply | 08/10/26 21:08:00 | Sue Hammond |