| Topic: | Reply | |
| Posted by: | Sue Hammond | |
| Date/Time: | 28/09/26 21:20:00 |
| @RC 21.00 I can hardly believe you have the gall to accuse anyone else of being abusive Richard! Members who’ve been on the forum during the pre-Brexit years might remember how you repeatedly labelled me as racist because I was a member of UKIP and then the Brexit Party. I certainly have not forgotten your vitriol of that time; however I also know that you can be very kind, which I discovered when I was in hospital 3 years ago. |
| Topic | Date Posted | Posted By |
| Where is the editor? | 28/09/26 14:09:00 | Shirley Gillbe |
| Re:Where is the editor? | 28/09/26 14:17:00 | Sue Hammond |
| Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 28/09/26 14:52:00 | Jonathan Callaway |
| Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 28/09/26 15:08:00 | Sue Hammond |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 28/09/26 15:20:00 | Jonathan Callaway |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 28/09/26 19:36:00 | Steven Rose |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 28/09/26 20:21:00 | Richard Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 28/09/26 20:36:00 | Robert Wheeler |
| Reply | 28/09/26 21:20:00 | Sue Hammond |
| Re:Reply | 28/09/26 23:06:00 | Steven Rose |
| Re:Re:Reply | 29/09/26 00:25:00 | Steven Rose |
| Re:Re:Re:Reply | 29/09/26 01:01:00 | Patrick D Barrs |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Reply | 29/09/26 07:29:00 | Steven Rose |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Reply | 29/09/26 11:48:00 | Richard Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Reply | 29/09/26 15:04:00 | Richard Carter |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Reply | 29/09/26 16:21:00 | John Hawkes |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Reply | 29/09/26 16:46:00 | John Hawkes |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 29/09/26 15:59:00 | John Hawkes |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 29/09/26 17:08:00 | Philippa Bond |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 29/09/26 17:20:00 | John Hawkes |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Where is the editor? | 29/09/26 17:42:00 | John Hawkes |